Acceptable Use Policy
This policy provides only general guidance with regard to the use of this Website by You.
- When posting any advertisement or other commercial solicitation or material to any special interest group or site it is Your obligation to comply with all applicable laws. In particular, the advertisement or commercial solicitation must comply with all relevant legislation statutes, regulations and codes in any relevant jurisdiction
- Posting private or other confidential material to any special interest group is prohibited.
- Impersonating another business or person or otherwise falsifying Your business or other name in any post to any group is prohibited
- Any communication or posting which may be perceived or construed by Us to be harassment of a third party by e-mail is prohibited as is the use of the Website for sending computer viruses or the like
- You must not publish on the Website any material which infringes the rights of any person (including, without limitation, their copyright, trademark, confidential information or other intellectual property rights) or which is, in Our sole and absolute opinion, abusive, blasphemous, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, vitriolic, discriminatory, menacing in character, illegal or deliberately inflammatory. We consider the publication of such materials and other inappropriate materials to be severe abuses of the Website
- You must not use the Website to perform or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or any activity that is contrary to generally accepted convention or is intended to solicit membership or sale of any services competing with the Website
- We reserve the right in Our sole and absolute discretion to delete any material on the Website without prior notice whether or not it violates any of the standards set out in this Policy.
- Consequences of Ignoring the Policy
- If We in Our sole discretion consider that You are in breach of any of this Policy then We may take such action as We, in Our sole discretion, consider appropriate. This may include (but shall not be limited to), the editing or deletion of any material appearing on the Website or the termination of Your rights of access to any service. You will not be entitled to any credit or compensation for any loss of access to any service which results from any such action taken by Us under this Policy.
- You accept that We give no undertaking to You that We will take any action to ensure compliance with the Policy by any other customer and that We are entitled to take such action as We consider appropriate under the Policy or to refrain from doing so at Our absolute discretion.
Whilst We do not have any obligation to monitor the Website We reserve the right to prohibit activities which in Our absolute judgment may cause harm of any kind to other customers, third parties, the Website or Us.