The following add-ons have been developed to complement the Ace For Windows Senior application to help businesses to become more efficient, more competitive and more successful. They can only be added to ACE Senior
Please click on the image to know more about each module:
ACE Invoice - Module
The Invoicing program is a must have add-on to ACE For Windows. Invoicing brings a new level of efficiency to your business. Invoicing is easy to use and has everything you need to control your jobs and invoices more accurately than ever before.
Invoicing Features :
- Control invoicing of an AFW job
- Create and print deposit invoices based on percentage by job, item or selective groups of items
- Create and print finalised invoices based on the outsanding item balances and priced to your specification by job, item or selective group of items
- Create and print selective refund invoices
- Maintain and control, through the Invoice Manager, a record of invoices, both in progress and completed
- Produce customer statements detailing all transactions for an invoiced job
- Record payments against AFW jobs
- Apply positive or negative adjustments against an AFW job invoice
- Multiple invoices per AFW job
- Changes in the AFW Estimate will automatically be reflected within the next invoice for the job
ACE Purchase Order Processing - Module
Ace For Windows - Purchase Order Processing (POP) is a control system for the ordering of items from different suppliers for AFW Jobs. POP also allows for the control of orders not linked to AFW jobs e,g, linings, stock tracks and consumables
The system will allow you to check which items for a job have been ordered and their current status.
AFW POP Features
- Transfer AFW jobs to POP by user-selectable criteria (e.g. materials, accesories) and by categories within these
- Add and control non-AFW items (manual, stock items from price file, non-allocated items) by inclusion directly into an order or by creating a new order
- Show unordered items against a supplier and create orders directly
- Goods Inwards transactions to maintain balance of outstanding items and auto-completion when the order is satisfied
- Save on carriage charges - easily combine multiple jobs into one order
- Accesss stored supplier details including names and email addresses in seconds
ACE Books Control System - Module
Facilitates the control and monitoring of the stock of swatch/pattern books and waterfalls. Controls the lending of books to customers allowing monitoring of books out on loan. Valuation of all books by supplier. Allows identification of books by classification i.e. lounge, traditional, plain.
Once added, the Ace For Windows Book Control System (BCS) is easily accessible from the Add-Ins menu on the main Ace For Windows screen.
The purpose of the system is to facilitate the control and monitoring of your stocks of swatch books and the loaning out to your customers of these items.
AFW BCS Features
- Enter swatch books, hanging samples etc. as they are lent out and check them back in when they are returned
- Lists all books on loan to a paricular Customer and when they are due back
- Lists all books currently out on loan and who they are with so you don't have to search the shop before you remember it's out
- Up to date valuation of books, swatches etc. in stock and easy to keep up to date i.e. whether current or discontinued
- Classifications help identify a book quickly for a specific type or style of fabric, e.g. "Bedroom" - "Child" - "Girl" or "Lounge" - "Traditional" - "Plain". Being able to search books like this is a real time saving feature.
ACE Scheduler - Module
A Diary System that is linked to an Ace Estimate, enabling appointments to be made for Fitters, Consultants, and Measurers etc.
The AFW Scheduler allows the user to manage and people resources such as fitters, design consultants and sales personnel.
The Scheduler may be operated in conjunction with AFW Job Estimating which will transfer specific job information into the scheduler data or by creation within the scheduler of non-AFW jobs and allocation of resources.
There are two major areas of the Scheduler which allow the management of job and resource allocation in a variety of ways.
Appointments can also be added for exhibition dates, staff meetings and holidays etc., can all be set in the scheduler, so that there are no double bookings.
ACE Backup - Module
Backing up is something we often find Ace For Windows users neglect to take seriously, until they have an issue and have no way to get back to a recent working state.
Questions you might want to consider:
- Lost Data?
- Lost Jobs?
- Lost Business?
Backing up your data is a vital
In order to help you make sure you are protected we can offer you up to 3 free memory sticks when you purchase Ace For Windows - Backup module.